What are Cookies and Other Tracking Technologies?
A cookie is a small text file that can be stored on and accessed from your device when you visit a website or Application, to the extent you agree. The other tracking technologies work similarly to cookies and place small data files on your devices or monitor your website activity to enable us to collect information about how you use our application and/or Website. This allows our Application and/or Website to recognise your device from those of other users. The information provided below about cookies also applies to these other tracking technologies. You can find more information at www.allaboutcookies.org and www.youronlinechoices.eu
There are four main types of cookies – here’s how and why we use them.
- Site functionality cookies – these cookies allow you to navigate the Application and/or Website.
- Site analytics cookies – these cookies allow us to measure and analyse how our customers use the Application and/or Website, to improve both its functionality and your browsing experience.
- Customer preference cookies – when you are browsing our Application and/or Website. These cookies will remember your preferences (like your language or location), so we can make your experience as seamless as possible, and more personal to you.
- Targeting or advertising cookies – these cookies are used to deliver ads relevant to you. They also limit the number of times that you see an ad and help us measure the effectiveness of our marketing campaigns.
- Security cookies – used for security to authenticate users to ensure that only the actual owner of the account can access it, prevent fraud, and protect you and you interact with our Application and/or Website.
By using our Application and/or Website, you agree to us placing these sorts of cookies on your device and accessing them when you visit the Application and/or Website in the future. If you want to delete any cookies that are already on your computer, the “help” section in your browser should provide instructions on how to locate the file or directory that stores cookies.
We utilise cookies, and other online identification technologies such as web beacons, or pixels to provide users with an improved user experience. By using this Application and/or Website, you consent to the deployment of such identification technologies.
Only strictly necessary cookies are used.