We reserve the right to change this Policy at any given time, of which you will be promptly updated. If you want to make sure you are up to date with the latest changes, we advise you to frequently visit this section.
We have adopted the privacy and data processing policies set out in the Law providing for the Protection of Natural Persons with regard to the Processing of Personal Data and for the Free Movement of such Data of 2018 (Law 125(I)/2018) and the General Data Protection Regulation (EE) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, applicable as from the 25 May 2018.
More information on the regulatory framework and your rights can be obtained from the website of the Office of the Commissioner of Personal Data Protection: https://www.dataprotection.gov.cy
Name: Christoforos Telemachou
Email address: firstname.lastname@example.org
Postal address: 2, Zenonos Rossidi Street, 3082 Limassol, Cyprus
Telephone number: +(357) 25 336379
This Policy is in effect as from the 1st November 2021.
Collecting and Using Your Personal Data
We collect your Personal Data for the primary purpose of providing our Services to you, providing information to our clients and marketing. We may also use your Personal Data for secondary purposes closely related to the primary purpose, in circumstances where you would reasonably expect such use or disclosure. You may unsubscribe from our mailing/marketing lists at any time by contacting us in writing.
When we collect Personal Data we will, where appropriate and where possible, explain to you why we are collecting the information and how we plan to use it.
Types of Data Collected
When registering to open an account and thereafter using Logistaras, we may ask you to provide us with certain personally identifiable information that can be used to contact or identify you. Personally identifiable information may include, but is not limited to:
- Email address
- First name and last name
- Phone number
- Date of Birth
- Place of Residency
- Usage Data
We do not collect any Special Categories of Personal Data about you (this may include details about your race or ethnicity, religious or philosophical beliefs and genetic and biometric data). Nor do we collect any information about criminal convictions and offences.
If your fail to provide personal data
Where we need to collect personal data by law, or under the terms of a contract we have with you, and you fail to provide that data when requested, we may not be able to perform the contract we have or are trying to enter into with you, i.e. to provide you with the Service you have signed up for. In this case, we may have to cancel a service you have with us but we will notify you if this is the case at the time.
Usage Data is collected automatically when using the Service.
Usage Data may include information such as your device’s Internet Protocol address (e.g. IP address), browser type, browser version, the pages of our Service that you visit, the time and date of your visit, the time spent on those pages, unique device identifiers and other diagnostic data.
When you access the Service by or through a mobile device
We may collect certain information automatically, including, but not limited to, the type of mobile device you use, your mobile device unique ID, the IP address of your mobile device, your mobile operating system, the type of mobile internet browser you use, unique device identifiers and other diagnostic data.
We may also collect information that your browser sends whenever you visit our Service or when you access the Service by or through a mobile device.
How your Personal Data Is Collected
We use different methods to collect data from and about you including through:
Direct interactions. You may give us your Identity Data, Contact and Financial Data by filling in forms or by corresponding with us by phone, email or otherwise. This includes personal data you provide when you:
- register for our products or services;
- create an account in the App;
- subscribe to our service or publications;
- request marketing to be sent to you; or
- give us feedback or contact us.
Third parties or publicly available sources. We will receive personal data about you from various third parties and public sources as set out below:
Technical Data from the following parties:
- analytics providers such as Google;
- advertising networks based inside and outside the EU; and
- search information providers based inside and outside the EU.
- Contact, Financial and Transaction Data from providers of technical, payment and delivery services based inside the EU.
- Identity and Contact Data from data brokers or aggregators based inside and outside the EU.
- Identity and Contact Data from publicly available source
Use of Your Personal Data
We will only use your personal data when the law allows us to. Most commonly, we will use your personal data in the following circumstances:
- Where we need to perform the Services and products we are about to offer or have been offering to you following your user application registration.
- To manage your registration as a user of the Service. The Personal Data you provide can give you access to different functionalities of the Service that are available to you as a registered user.
- To contact you by email, telephone calls, SMS, or other equivalent forms of electronic communication, such as a mobile application’s push notifications regarding updates or informative communications related to the functionalities, products or contracted services, including the security updates, when necessary or reasonable for their implementation.
- To provide you with news, special offers and general information about other goods, services and events which we offer that are similar to those that you have already purchased, registered or enquired about unless you have opted not to receive such information.
- To attend and manage your requests to us.
- Where it is necessary for our legitimate interests (or those of a third party) and your interests and fundamental rights do not override those interests.
- Where we need to comply with a legal obligation.
Generally, we do not rely on consent as a legal basis for processing your personal data although we will get your consent before sending third party direct marketing communications to you via email or text message. You have the right to withdraw consent to marketing at any time by contacting us.
Who We Share Your Personal Data With
We do not, and will not, sell any of your personal data to any third party. This is vital to us ensuring we maintain the trust you have in us and in order to maintain the privacy of your data.
From time to time however we may need to share your personal data with service providers, such as marketing agencies, advertisers, website hosts and other technology providers that help us to manage and facilitate our operations and provide essential services to our customers.
These third-party service providers are not permitted to use or disclose your personal data except as necessary to perform services on our behalf or to comply with legal requirements.
In addition, we may disclose information about you:
- If we are required to do so by law or legal process;
- To law enforcement authorities or other government officials;
- When we believe disclosure is necessary or appropriate to prevent physical harm or financial loss or in connection with an investigation of suspected or actual illegal activity;
- If disclosure is necessary to protect the vital interests of a person;
- To protect our property, services and legal rights;
- To prevent fraud against our company/or business partners;
- To support auditing, compliance, and corporate governance functions; or
- To comply with any and all applicable laws.
What happens when you use public user forums
You should be aware that whenever you publicly disclose information online, that information could be collected and used by others. We are not responsible for any action or policies of any third parties who collect information that users publicly disclose in any such forums on the sites.
Links to third-party sites
Safeguarding and Securing your Personal Data
We are committed to securing your data and keeping it confidential and have done all in our power to prevent data theft, unauthorised access and disclosure by implementing the latest technologies and software to help safeguard all the information we collect.
We implement security measures designed to protect your information from unauthorised access. Your account is protected by your account password and we urge you to take steps to keep your personal information safe by not disclosing your password and by logging out of your account after each use. We further protect your information from potential security breaches by implementing certain technological security measures including encryption, firewalls and secure socket layer technology. However, these measures do not guarantee that your information will not be accessed, disclosed, altered or destroyed by breach of such firewalls and secure server software. By using our Service, you acknowledge that you understand and agree to assume these risks.
Keeping your information
(link to Cookies Policy EN)
You have many rights relating to your personal information – these are:
- The right to access the personal information we hold about you;
- The right to request the correction of inaccurate personal information we hold about you;
- The right to request that we delete your data, or stop processing it or collecting it, in some circumstances;
- The right to restriction and objection of processing of your personal data;
- The right to stop direct marketing messages and to withdraw consent for other consent-based processing at any time;
- The right to request that we transfer or port elements of your data either to you or another service provider;
- The right to complain to your data protection regulator.
You have the right to make a complaint at any time to the competent authorities, the Cyprus supervisory authority for data protection issues (www.dataprotection.gov.cy). We would, however, appreciate the chance to deal with your concerns before you approach the authorities so, please contact us in the first instance.
Transfer of Your Personal Data
Your information, including Personal Data, is processed at our operating offices, located at 2, Zenonos Rossidi Street, 3082 Limassol, Cyprus.
We will take all steps reasonably necessary to ensure that your data is treated securely and in accordance with this Policy and no transfer of your Personal Data will take place to an organisation or a country unless there are adequate controls in place including the security of your data and other personal information.
We ensure that your Personal Data which is processed by it is not transferred outside the borders of the European Union or the EEA to another country without appropriate safeguards being in place.
Your consent to this Policy followed by submission of such information represents your agreement to that transfer if such may be required to comply with any law or regulation.